Raisin Bran Harvest Raisin Bran Bread
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 cups Post Raisin Bran cereal
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 pkg. (7 oz.) fruit bits
- Finely grated peel of 1 lemon
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9×5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Mix margarine, milk, eggs, lemon peel, juice and sugar in large bowl until well blended. Stir in flour, cereal, baking soda and cinnamon until blended. Stir in fruit bits. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 1 hour or until bread is golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack. Store wrapped in plastic wrap.