Raisin Bran Sunny Cranberry Nut Bread
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp. grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 cups Post Raisin Bran Cereal
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Beat egg, milk, orange peel, juice and oil in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in cereal. Let stand 5 min. Meanwhile, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Add cereal mixture; stir just until moistened. (Batter will be lumpy.) Stir in cranberries and pecans.
- Pour into greased and floured 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour 15 min. or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 min. in pan.; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely.